Sunday, August 29, 2010

truth

Dear baby,

I pray to Allah that you're ok with your mom. While im not sure if you're still with your mom, checking Asmah's house last week revealed that you're not there. We got a call from Asmah's new husband, saying that you left with your mom. That i view is positive, cause I dont want you to be raised by Asmah and believe in her way of life.

Her husband also gave me an address and your mom's new phone number. I tried calling, but another man picked up the phone. I guess, that's your mom's new husband. He didnt let us get to you. Not cool. He must be stupid or something. I shared with my friends on facebook :-

Kebenaran seseorang patutnya asas & umum.

>Ia tak perlu sembunyi ("ini satu rahsia penting!!" aa??)
>Ia senang diceritakan (satu napas)
>Ia tak perlu percaya lebih dari biasa kepada seseorang ("syeikh ni dapat petunjuk direct Allah dari mimpi" aaa??)
>Kebenaran tak berlawan dengan hukum alam ("hanya org2 tertentu boleh nampak" yeah right!)

I hope that your mom, people surrounding you, stop living their lives and come out and live as normal people. I pray to Allah, you become a good Muslimah someday, away from all these people. Amin.

Love,
Abah

No comments: