Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Big Baby :)

dear baby insyirah,

i pray that you're happy and healthy with mom. im back in pasir gudang with some interesting developments, about you. :) Alhamdulillah, from a family friend, we heard that you're back in malaysia. i managed to get the address of a house where you stayed and immediately went there with your grandma. it was that house allright. i saw your mom's clothes on the door and boxes all over the house. the uncle whom used to take care of you in ireland moved in there.

The door was answered by ustat amir. he was one of the guys that beat me up in tmn waja when i wanted to serve asmah, a court order. he then, ranaway. the police managed to capture another ustat in klang last year about this same time. Alhamdulillah, at least they still honor my police report in KK two years back. He got put into jail and stayed there for awhile. his house was surrounded by 3 patrol cars. i still remember that time.

Im pretty sure these guys that are hiding you are scared now. the ustaz asked us to come back to the house at 6 pm. when he saw us, he ran.. lol. then, we got a call from the uncle that took care of you. he was scared to death and talking like a mad man to your grandma. Alhamdulillah, at least by that natural reaction, we know that we got the right place.

I have arranged for few things to be done. I've done it before, going up and down of police stations and court. i will do it again, this time with bigger team and faster actions. The purpose of all this is just to get you back to us, and not leave you with people that are not even your family, except your mom. He said your mom is marrying another man in singapore. I thought last time they said that she's married to him. I pity them. Grandma kept repeating that to him. He's a pitiful lot. Oh well.

May Allah assist us, amin. I leave you with your picture that your mom post online. she have changed your name, i guess to suit the uncle's name, her 2nd or 3rd or 4th husband, beats me. So long you're happy baby. Even asmah changed her name and used indonesian pasport to go to KK, i heard. She's scared of being caught cause she did not attend the court hearing last time, lol. now, she's also facing shariah court for marrying another man while still married to her ex-husband. quite screwed up. best not to think about it too much.

But insyaAllah, i will try again this time. The same thing, but faster considering that now we are in KL, where my family come from. See, we have many friends and family here. :)

I'm here for you always, determined to save you from their madness. The good thing is, this time around, Im no longer alone. They have made one too many enemy and running from all kinds of people. Allah has his ways to punish the evildoers.

Love you lot, Abah.

1 comment:

Murtad Mama said...

Dear Lokman,
I read your post above and a few others below. Wow! Your ex-wife is really messed up. As for you, you seem to be doing very well in life. You should be proud of yourself.

I often think of your situation with your daughter. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts. If you need anything, you can ask me. I am willing to help if I can.

Rosina Kamis