Saturday, August 7, 2010

now & today

dear baby aiya,

I pray to Allah that you're happy and healthy with your mom. You get all the love and blissful life that you deserve as a young baby. Im ok, in kl and will be heading to penang later tomorrow for work.

puasa is coming soon and i hope that I can pray and fast properly, revisit my spiritual health. gotto pray hard. I miss you alot yesterday, and thinking of you alot of time. I played the movies i captures of you.. hehe :) make me less sad.

I plan to do alot of things before marrying again. Ive been getting proposals and your grandma pushing me to marry her choice. It's quite clear that I want to achieve few things before marrying again.

I want to make sure my brothers are financially independent so that your grandparents can now retire. Then, I want to make sure they get married first and have a stable family life. Then, i want to make sure im financially free, by creating some wealth for us. I got quite some cash in my hand.. more than what i made before, but it's not wealth per se. it's saving, and bank loans for house and car..

So, i have to work harder. Ive beeing getting few proposals for marriage. I just dont want to rush into it. Just be friends for awhile and see how it goes from there. At least all these ladies know about you. Many of them were my friends from school and work. I know they just want to help. :-)

I love you baby, insyaAllah, we'll see each other sooner than later.

Abah

2 comments:

Nur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nur said...

=)..selamat berpuasa abg!