Thursday, July 22, 2010

work work

Dear baby insyirah,

I pray to Allah that you're ok and happy with your mother. Ive lost count on how many days were there since we last saw each other. I pray to Allah that every moment we get seperated, Allah repay us in this world and in the heaven, amin. And Allah forgive all our sins. For Allah have bought the world from the believers.

Im back in KK. I arrived two nights ago and had my technical exam yesterday. The exam was allright. I passed the mark to be promoted, but I have a few more gaps to close. The assessors are my gurus and i respect them both. Allah has fate it, i saw in the newspaper your mom's father has been dismissed of the corruption charges. Hm, it is sad to hear from them last time that your own mother was the one that reported it to the police. But, insyaAllah truth prevails.

Lets talk about today..... im on leave for two days for this specific reason to furnish our first home in cyber city, kk!! i decided not to rent it out for now cause, i want to use it throughout the year. the monthly to the bank is small too.. ill bring all our old furniture since melaka to furnish the room. i plan to buy a better cabinet for the living room and a nice couch. :)

I'll hang our pictures. not your mom pictures though, cause that can be sad.. but your pictures always bring smiles to my face. well, im just doing my part as a father so at least you ahve a home in a city where you were born. in the hereafter, if God ask if i've done enough for you.. of course not, but i sure did a few things Alhamdulillah.

I think i kinda saw someone that looked like your mom yesterday with a man. i cant really tell if its her, cause i did not see you. but one of these days i guess that will happen, and judging from how i reacted yesterday, i guess i'll be fine. it's good that she's now happy, for you'll be happy too.. :) me, im a guy.. im happy all the time.. hehehe ;)

Do know that i love you no matter what. maybe i can complete our book this weekend once our home is done.. old furnitures for the bedroom, new furnitures for the living room, old big TV. Old kitchen with new cabinets. Ill put on grill.. curtain. light fixtures. it'll be awesome. big old picture of the artic. many2 frames of your pictures...

love you much,
Abah

No comments: