Monday, June 14, 2010

que sera sera

assalamualaikum wbt my beloved baby, the one that i love and will always love.

may you be protected by Allah from all the evils surrouding you and may Allah bring us together if not in this world, let it be in the world hereafter. Rest assured baby, even if my life ends today, during the 30th year of my life, i pray to Allah to let my eyes be closed and my lips be smiling for Allah answers the prayers of the oppressed. And insysaAllah, my prayer is that we shall see each other again and be happy eternally.

today is my 30th birthday. my family members hung out with me in KL yesterday and we had a karaoke session with eveyone. it was nice. i was so happy. we all sang for more than 4 hours. your grandmama gave me a significant amount of money via check for our business, partly to buy 10 units of shops in Johor. May Allah make it easy for us all, amin.

uncle reza, my only best friend took me to dinner at concorde hotel in kl. well, i always like to stay there whevener im in kl and their kitchen is awesome. I always like their food. today, im back to work but we had a very special program going on. we went to a mosque and assisted with cleaning and repainting the mosque. it was nice and memorable for us all.

on my 30th birthday, i look back on what i have planned for today maybe 2-3 years back. for my life, for you, for my family. there's still a gap there especially in the economic area. eventhough we are all earning good income, especially your grandparents, i always wish that i can do more for the family, for us.

so, i guess enough reflection and enough meditation at the mountains or islands. today and now, i just hang out at mc donalds and gaugemy current situation. insyaAllah, i pray to Allah that He makes it easy for me and you to be better insyaAllah.

que sera sera means, whatever will be, will be. So, que sera sera baby.

until we meet again, always loving you.
Abah

No comments: