Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CSR

Dear baby,

I pray that you're healthy and happy with your mom. Im ok here. Cannot be happy more. Starting this month, my salary has increased more Alhamdulillah. May Allah allow me to be with you in this world to share what I have, amin.

I participated in a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program that we have been planning for the past months in a primary school in Dengkil. It was awesome and I get to interract with kids of 12-yrs old. They are all full of energy. :-). I pray to Allah you'll be smart and energetic like them too.

The past few days, Ive been traveling up and down from penang to kl and johor to assist with my company operation up north. Apparently some operators decided that they dont want to work anymore, so my boys have to fill in. We came with 12-men strong and took over one of three production line.

Along the way, I heard some songs that I love on the radio. I have always like this one singer, Sarah McLachlan. She's Canadian and very pretty. Someday, you'll be as pretty as her, amin. She has a very nice voice too. The best song for me, that she ever recorded is "Angel". One of these days, Ill post the lyrics here for you. :-)

Im in KL now, doing some banking works. Thinking of buying a new car for us.. BMW 3-series maybe.. hehe Alhamdulillah, I can comfortably afford it by now. You saving, is safe with nenek. I force save few hundreds per month into my Tbg Haji account just for you. :-) I pray that by the time you're 17, I can save at least a million ringgit for you.

I love you always baby,
Abah

No comments: