Monday, April 26, 2010

tuah kita

Lumrah alam puncak di daki,
Lumrah usia jasa dibahu,
Tuah ayam nampak di kaki,
Tuah manusia siapa yang tahu.

Dear baby insyirah, wherever you are. Im here working as usual and thinking of you all the time. I pray that you're happy and healthy with your mom. I pray that you grow to be a good person, a good muslim.

Last weekend was a bit packed and many things happen family wise. I went back to see my mom in bp and spend time with her. Been getting few calls from your mom's parents. They've been talking apparently with my parents. I guess they all miss you.

On sunday, my dad and i went to see another project at surada. Nice studio apartments for you and me, attached to the main house. Very grandios and nice. Had lunch with my sister and uncle tern. Managed to prepare some work stuff too.

Some things happen at kg. The mama meow delivered 4 more kittens. Comel like you. Planted some fruit trees and fed the fish. The kitten born last year are now big and healthy. They are enough reason to come back and chill at kg.

Im working on few projects now mainly at office and some business prroposals with friends. Plan to lose more weight, save more money and generate more passive income. Our kk apt is ready. And ive started paying the bank. So, i hope you can live there soon.

You are my baby, and i love you always.
Abah.

No comments: